(I tried these at a Demarle team training last night thanks to Maxine! She brought them to share along with the recipe ripped out of a magazine, so I'm not quite sure where the recipe originated and cannot give credit where credit is due, sorry!)
- 1 cup Karo Light Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- candies for decorating
- frosting OR melted chocolate for decorating
2. Pour into the Flexipat, any Flexipan Mold or divide into any tray - above is a picture of them in the Medium Tartlet Tray.
3. Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together in saucepan over low heat (or in microwave in small mold at 50% power), stirring constantly. Spread over cereal.
4. Cool at least 45 minutes, or until firm. If desired, pipe frosting to form Halloween shapes or words, use candies and frosting to create fun halloween shapes. The photo above uses candy corn, mini marshmallows (Jelly Bellys would also work well for eyes), maraschino cherries and cocount to create some bunnies or cats.