Chicken Divan




This is one of my own recipes that I've done in Demarle now. It works pretty well. These pictures though are only half of my recipe because I was making it for someone else too. So, half went in an aluminum tin tray and the other in my Flower Mold. It cooked really well in my mold; will definitely be making it this way from now on, but probably in my Sunflower Mold or Large Round because those are larger.

2+ cups rice, cooked
2-3 bunches of broccoli, steamed and chopped into smaller pieces
8 chicken tenders, cooked on silpat w/ seasoning salt, then diced
1-2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of milk (use soup can)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup Bread crumbs, optional

Amounts can be more, or less, depending on how much you want to make. This recipe is what I would normally use for a 9x13 pan. Or if you are taking to someone for dinner and can then split in two (one for you and one to take), then I would make a little more. You must precook rice, broccoli and chicken. Then place mold on perforated baking sheet. First fill with rice and pat down, then add broccoli and diced chicken. Mix soup with milk until creamy but not too runny. Pour over chicken. I like to mix it up a little in the mold as you're pouring the soup just to get down into the rice a bit. Then sprinkle with cheese (as generously as you like) and last top with bread crumbs if you like. Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes, a bit longer if you have refrigerated or frozen ahead of time. BTW - this is a great meal to make/prep ahead of time, then can take to someone for them to bake or just pull it out when you are ready to bake and eat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chili Relleno Quiche...or any other kind of crustless quiche

Chocolate Kahlua Cake

Instant Pot One Pot Pasta