Amazing Artichoke Dip

So many have been asking for this...it's a recipe my mom makes but she got it from Cindy Krogh - have to give credit where credit is due :)

I made it recently for a baby shower in the Demarle Sunflower mold. It turned out fairly well. Next time, I would cook a bit longer and let it sit longer before unmolding it, but I was in a hurry so I had to take it out early. Still tasted great though! To use in Sunflower mold, I had to double it. Otherwise, use a smaller mold or baking dish.

Single Recipe:
1 cup mayonnaise (I use low fat)
1 cup shredded mozarella cheese
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
4 small jars artichoke hearts or 2 large jars. (approx. 2 14ounce jars)
a pinch of garlic

I drained the artichoke hearts and then chopped in a food processor so they were finely chopped. I don't like huge pieces of artichoke in my dip. You can skip this step though if you want. Then, mix together all ingredients with spatula until well incorporated. Place mold onto perforated baking sheet, pour into mold and spread evenly with spatula. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 40-50 min, a bit longer if doubling recipe. You want it to brown on top and get bubbly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chili Relleno Quiche...or any other kind of crustless quiche

Chocolate Kahlua Cake

Instant Pot One Pot Pasta